Most people complain about how difficult it is to sell on eBay. However, it is easy to sell books on eBay if you know the tricks. Trust me the tricks are not difficult to know at all.
Most people make lots of mistakes when selling books on eBay and these mistakes can lead to the downfall of your book selling very easily. If you can avoid these mistakes, you would be very successful in your book selling.
Below are some tips I put together for you, to make more sales and profit on eBay.
- Choose what to sell. Not all books will sell; some will and some won’t. Before you decide on what to sell, you should do some findings and check for the products that will sell and the ones that won’t. Look for books that are valuable and the books that are not valuable. If you are into old books, you should sell old books that are trendy. If you sell books that people don’t patronize anymore, you are just wasting your time.
(You may also like: Five websites that pay you to read and review books)
- Sell books you are passionate about. You should sell books that you are very passionate about. If you sell books just because they are trendy, you might end up getting tired of selling when some challenges come – because it will eventually come. That is why I advise you to do what you love.
- You must work hard to sell some books. Forget some articles that tell you about making money without moving a finger. If you really want to sell your books, you have to work hard. No one will tell you about this, but it is the plain truth. If you don’t work hard, you can’t sell books and make profits online.
- Develop more ways to get more books to sell. Apart from selling, you should also try buying on eBay. It is a good thing to buy on eBay and resell. You can buy very low on eBay and sell higher. Apart from buying on eBay, you should also try getting books from libraries, schools, church, garage sales, thrift stores, etc. and try selling the books on eBay.
- Trust yourself. Before you start reading any eBay tips on how to sell, you should trust yourself before anything else. If your mind tells you to do something, do it. What is important is that what you believe in is good and obtainable.
— Álvaro López Herrera (@allopher) 22 de junio de 2017